Yes, the last leaves are clinging to their branches. A few beeches and oaks will be reluctant to let go. We’ve been blessed with a warm fall, but winter is coming.
We do things to prepare for cold and darkness. Our bodies experience a kind of stress during seasonal transitions. As our physiological age increases, so does the difficulty to adapt to those changes. Just as we can prepare for winter, we can be proactive in preparing our bodies for disease prevention and the aging process.
Unfortunately, there is a disease care system that profit immensely by treating and managing disease. This system pays little heed to health creation and prevention. Should we really call mass vaccination, mammograms, and mental health screenings, etc. prevention? We need not to be the victim of disease or the system that perpetuates it. We can be creative in our own health and the health of our loved ones.
This is our choice. IF…
We are aware enough so that we can do something about it. Special interests and their authoritative viewpoints work to keep us fearful, confused, and apathetic. They work to keep us clinging to their solution and blinded to real solutions.
Nearly every disease that we are likely to suffer or die from is causally linked to nutritional deficiencies and toxicity. If one is to create health, one must study health. Health creation is not the treatment of disease.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas A. Edison
To create health, one must:
- Detect and remove or reduce the toxic burden (metals, chemicals, “food like” products, etc.)
- Discover weakened body areas and provide whole foods and targeted nutrition to restore strength and function
- Enhance body communication via chiropractic, acupuncture, and body energy techniques
- Enhance body movement via chiropractic, massage, and exercise
– Dr. Tim Pence, HashtagWV #95. November #95. Learn more about Dr. Pence @ Greenbrier Chiropractic Center. 304-645-6080.
HashtagWV Art & Entertainment is a high-quality print and digital multimedia platform for all things West Virginia and the greater Appalachian region. The editorial focus is local music, unique shopping, the arts, events, theatre, and food and drinks. tiktok.com/@hashtagwv