WHAT WE OFFER:
- SAVE!!! Save up to 40% off regular price. Scroll down for pricing or click here for media kit
- GIVEAWAYS!!! Have something to raffle away? Let us know!
- 7,000 FREE, FULL-COLOR PAPERS ACROSS 5+ COUNTIES!!! We are available in all high traffic locations in these areas across 5+ counties incl hotels, CVS, Retro Donuts, Cinema 8 Movie Theatre, The Greenbrier, Greenbrier Sporting Club, Greenbrier County Visitor’s Center, WSS Visitor’s Center, Pocahontas County Visitor’s Center, Greenbrier Valley Airport, Walmarts in Lewisburg and Covington, gas stations, banks, retail shops, bars, and restaurants, Cucci’s in Covington, incl city paper racks at Shoneys, Del Sol, Carlito’s, and Applebees in Lewisburg, Hall Tavern in Union, April’s Pizza in WSS, Wah Gwaan Diner in WSS, and so much more! (Pictured above: Shell across from Walmart in Lewisburg).
25 city paper wire racks
and on shelves
- 9,400+ FOLLOWERS @hashtagwv on instagram, twitter, facebook, snapchat
- HASHTAGWV.COM Every in-print ad is featured 3x on hashtagwv.com each month.
- HASHTAGWV.COM LOCAL Directory: Bars/Restaurants/Cafes/etc Shopping/Attractions/Hotels
- #1 in Google search result for “Lewisburg City Paper”
304-647-8253 or CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US NOW!
- HASHTAG LEWISBURG CITY PAPER has the second largest print and online multimedia platform in Greenbrier Valley. (second only to The Greenbrier Resort).
- HASHTAG LEWISBURG CITY PAPER is an online and print platform to all things in Greenbrier Valley and surrounding areas.
- The editorial focus is local music, unique shopping, the arts, and excellent food and drink, each month.
- Operating 24/7, HASHTAG LEWISBURG CITY PAPER reaches 20,000 locals and visitors every month who are seeking relevant information about the region.
- Successful advertisers with HASHTAG LEWISBURG CITY PAPER understand the importance of presenting advertisements that demonstrate value to the readers. See our testimonials:hashtagwv.com/testimonials
- 300-500 unique visitors to hashtagwv.com everyday
- 7,000 printed papers distributed monthly in: Greenbrier County, Monroe County, Raleigh County, Pocahontas County, & Alleghany County, VA
- 9,400+ followers on social media including instagram, facebook, twitter, pinterest, and LinkedIn. @hashtagwv
- 5,457 Instagram followers
- 3,102 Facebook fans
- 442+ Twitter followers
- 85+ Pinterest followers
- 400+ LinkedIn connections
GET NOTICED IN-PRINT & ONLINE!
Any size advertisement, your business is featured in all of the following ways:
Full-color print, 7,000 free papers across 5+ counties in WV & VA
ALL in-print ads on hashtagwv.com (inside stories/events)
Bulletin Board, last page (just ask!)
Lewisburg Town Map, in the middle of the printed paper
STAY UPDATED W/ HASHTAG LEWISBURG!
Thinking about advertising? Sign up today for the latest Hashtag Lewisburg City Paper news!
ABOUT THE MANAGING EDITOR
HASHTAG LEWISBURG CITY PAPER Managing Editor-in-Chief, Christina Entenmann has been a Lewisburg, WV resident since September 2008. She was born and raised in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and is no stranger to hard work and the entrepreneur spirit. In 2006, she graduated from Quinnipiac University (Hamden, Connecticut), Cum Laude, with a bachelor’s in History and minor in German. In 2010, she graduated with an MBA (Masters in Business) from Liberty University (Lynchburg, Virginia). In February 2012, Christina launched the LBSPY publication as the first full color, free arts and entertainment tabloid in Greenbrier Valley. Most recently, Christina founded a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization called National Apprentice Day™. This program introduces America’s youth to various trades and work skills across the United States. Learn more at ApprenticeDay.org. For more information about Christina, see the article by Diana Hunt: hashtagwv.com/mountain-scene-women-of-washington-street-the-woman-behind-hashtagwv-diana-hunt/
IN PRINT AD RATES (INCLUDES ONLINE):
- Back Cover – 10” high x 10” wide:
- $649/issue at 3 issues: Save 7%
- $599/issue at 6 issues: Save 14%
- $549/issue at 12 issues: Save 22%
- Full Page Ad – 10” high x 10” wide:
- $599/issue + online
- $539/month at 3 issues: Save 10%
- $499/month at 6 issues: Save 18%
- $449/month at 12 issues: Save 25%
- Half Page Ad – Vertical 10” high x 5” wide or Horizontal 10” wide x 5” high:
- $399/issue + online
- $349/month at 3 issues: Save 13%
- $329/month at 6 issues: Save 18%
- $299/month at 12 issues: Save 25%
- Quarter Page Ad– 5” high x 5” wide or 10” high x 2.437” wide:
- $249/issue + online
- $219/month at 3 issues: Save 12%
- $199/month at 6 issues: Save 20%
- $169/month at 12 issues: Save 40% (MOST POPULAR)
- 1/8 Page Ad – 5” high x 2.437” wide:
- $129/issue + online
- $116.50/month at 3 issues: Save 10%
- $99/month at 6 issues: Save 17%
- $79/month at 12 issues: Save 25%
- Spy Block – 2.5″ x 2.5″: $49
- Any size ad gets you social media shout outs and featured on hashtagwv.com on side widget and inside featured articles! We can link your ad to go directly to your website.
- Free feature on Bulletin Board (in-print, last page). Post a promotional special, an event, job hiring, or just say hello!
- Included feature on the Lewisburg Town Map, in the middle pages. This map is excellent for tourists and locals! We have had lots of positive feedback!
HashtagWV.com AD RATES
$49.95/month or $39.95/month w/ auto-renew.
$45: ad creation.
2018 DISTRIBUTION/DEADLINE DATES ARE 12 DAYS BEFORE ISSUE DATE: Click here to view and print 2018 Distribution/Deadlines
- Hashtag #98
- Issue run date: January 29-February 26
- Advertising deadline: Wednesday, January 17
- Local Happenings: Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day, Melissa Aldana at Carnegie (2/16), Race Matters Summit 2018 at New River Community College (2/23)
- Hashtag #99
- Issue run date: February 26-April 2
- Advertising deadline: Wednesday, February 14
- Local Happenings: Homegrown Festival at Snowshoe (3/2-3/4), Charles Wesley at Hill and Holler (3/2), 15th Annual Polar Bear Plunge (3/10), The Bing Brothers feat. Jake Krack at Pocahontas Theatre (3/10), St Patrick’s Day (3/17), Carnegie Hall Gala (3/17), Sammy Miller and the Congregation at Carnegie Hall (3/16), WV Ski Free Day (3/17), Adam DeGraff at Pocahontas Theatre (3/24), Easter & Egg Hunts (4/1)
APRIL – OUR 100TH ISSUE!!!!
- Hashtag #100
- Issue run date: April 2-30
- Advertising deadline: Wednesday, March 21
- Local Happenings: Lone Raven at Pocahontas Theatre (4/7), Robin and Linda Williams at Carnegie (4/13), Lewisburg Chocolate Festival (4/14), John McCutcheon at Pocahontas Theatre (4/21), WV Craft Brew Festival (4/28/18), 32nd Annual Great Greenbrier River Race (4/28), An Enemy of the People at GVT (4/27-5/12)
- Hashtag #101
- Issue run date: April 30-June 4
- Advertising deadline: Wednesday, April 18
- Local Happenings: Pretty Penny Grand Opening (5/5), Mipso at Carnegie Hall (5/11), The Greenbrier Half Marathon (5/12), Dandelion Festival, Alleghany Highlands Triathlon
- Hashtag #102
- Issue run date: June 4-July 2
- Advertising deadline: Wednesday, May 23
- Local Happenings: (Alderson 4th of July Celebration (6/19-7/5), Ronceverte River Festival, Ivy Terrace summer series starts, A Day in Hollywood, a Night in Ukraine at GVT (6/1-6/23), Farmer’s Day Celebration in Union (6/1-6/3), Space Race Rumpus, Good Earth Garden Series.
- Hashtag #103
- Issue run date: July 2-30
- Advertising deadline: Wednesday, June 20
- Local Happenings: The Greenbrier Classic (7/2-7/8), Wheels of Hope Ride (7/21), The School for Lies at GVT (7/13-7/28), Project Healing Waters at Mtn Meadow Hunting Preserve (7/22), Pearl S. Buck Birthplace Celebration. Little Levels Heritage Fair. Covington Cork & Pork Festival. Gran Fondo Alleghany. GVT Art Auction. Pioneer Days in Marlinton. Fire on the Mountain Chili Cookoff.
- Hashtag #104
- Issue run date: July 30-September 3
- Advertising deadline: Wednesday, July 18
- Local Happenings: Lewisburg Literary Festival (8/3-8/4), WV State Fair (8/9-8/18), Honky Tonk Laundry at GVT (8/23-9/8), War Comes to Union “reenactment” (8/25- 8/27). Taste of the Mountain Food & Jazz Festival. Camp Barefoot.
SEPTEMBER – BACK TO SCHOOL!
- Hashtag #105
- Issue run date: September 3-October 1
- Advertising deadline: Wednesday, August 22
- Local Happenings: 14th Annual Freshwater Folk Festival. Autumn Harvest Festival. Roadkill Cookoff. The Tragedy of Julius Caesar at GVT (9/21-10/6). Autumn Harvest Festival in Monroe County
- Hashtag #106
- Issue run date: October 1-29
- Advertising deadline: Wednesday, September 19
- Local Happenings: TOOT (10/13), Halloween events, Art & Craft Show at Fairgrounds, Bricktop at GVT (10/26-10/10)
- Hashtag #107
- Issue run date: October 29-December 3
- Advertising deadline: Wednesday, October 17
- Local Happenings: Giving thanks! Holiday Open House, Shop Small Saturday. Thanksgiving
- Hashtag #108
- Issue run date: December 3-31
- Advertising deadline: Wednesday, November 21
- Local Happenings: A Christmas Carol at GVT (12/7-12/22), Girls’ Day Out. Winter Brewfest. NYE. Shanghai Parade (1/1)
Another end to a BIG year! Happy 2019!!!!
“I love reading LBSPY. It has the most eye-catching photographs and most creative ad design. I can also always find new business or events happening around town. LBSPY is the most eye-opening entertainment newspaper,” – Eunice Wang, owner at China Palace. Lewisburg, WV. Read more hashtagwv.com/testimonials
BULLETIN BOARD: Just $20/month. If you’re already advertising w/ us, it’s TOTALLY FREE! This is a community board created for any Business Promotional Event or Coupon’ing, Rental Property, Help Wanted, Looking for Employment, Seeking a Band Member, For Sale, Yard Sale, Wish someone Happy Birthday, Dating, Congratulations on Winning a Game, Engagement, Anniversary, Job Promotion, College, Love, Thank you for your support, Happy Graduation, Get Well, Happy Holidays, etc