FREE FULL PAGE AD!
Advertise w/ us for 12 months and get a FREE full page ad!
HOW IT WORKS:
Sign up for 12 months of advertising w/ Hashtag Lewisburg
at 1/2 page ad size or 1/4 page ad size.
Upgrade one of your ads to a full page (valued at $599) at no extra cost!
1/2 page at 11 months: $299/issue + Full page ad: $299/issue
1/4 page ad at 11 months: $169/issue + Full page ad: $169/issue
March issue deadline is Wednesday, February 15
Any size ad, your business is featured:
@HashtagWV on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat
– Your event featured on our radio spotlight: 95.3FM & 103.1FM
We have a weekly “Event Spotlight” on 95.3FM!!!
- This radio station reaches Beckley, Greenbrier County, Monroe County, Summers County, and some of Mercer County!!!
- Our spotlight runs 3x a day (Monday-Friday) on Hot 95 WRLD, 95.3FM.
- WE PROMOTE YOUR EVENTS!!!!
STAY UPDATED W/ HASHTAG LEWISBURG!
Thinking about advertising? Sign up today for the latest HASHTAG news!
- HASHTAG LEWISBURG has the second largest print and online multimedia platform in Greenbrier Valley. (second only to The Greenbrier Resort)
- HASHTAG is an online and print platform to all things in Greenbrier Valley.
- The editorial focus is local music, unique shopping, the arts, and excellent food and drink, each month.
- Operating 24/7, HASHTAG reaches 20,000 locals and visitors every month who are seeking relevant information about the region.
- Successful advertisers with HASHTAG understand the importance of presenting advertisements that demonstrate value to the readers. See our testimonials: hashtagwv.com/testimonials
- 300-500 unique visitors to hashtagwv.com everyday
- 7,000 printed papers distributed monthly in: Greenbrier County, Monroe County, Raleigh County, Pocahontas County, & Alleghany County, VA
- 8,750 followers on social media including instagram, facebook, twitter, pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- 4,300 Instagram followers instagram.com/hashtagwv
- 2,500 Facebook fans facebook.com/LBSPYWVENTERTAINMENT
- 165+ Twitter followers twitter.com/hashtagwv
- 85+ Pinterest followers pinterest.com/LBSPY
- 400+ LinkedIn connections
ABOUT THE MANAGING EDITOR
HASHTAG LEWISBURG Editor-in-Chief, Christina Entenmann has been a Lewisburg, WV resident since September 2008. She was born and raised in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and is no stranger to hard work and the entrepreneur spirit. In 2006, she graduated from Quinnipiac University (Hamden, Connecticut), Cum Laude, with a bachelor’s in History and minor in German. In 2010, she graduated with an MBA (Masters in Business) from Liberty University (Lynchburg, Virginia). In February 2012, Christina launched the LBSPY publication as the first full color, free arts and entertainment tabloid in Greenbrier Valley. Most recently, Christina founded a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization called National Apprentice Day™. This program introduces America’s youth to various trades and work skills across the United States. Learn more at ApprenticeDay.org. For more information about Christina, visit ChristinaEntenmann.com
IN PRINT AD RATES:
- Back Cover – 10” high x 10” wide:
- $649/issue at 3 issues: Save 7%
- $599/issue at 6 issues: Save 14%
- $549/issue at 12 issues: Save 22%
- Full Page Ad – 10” high x 10” wide:
- $599/issue + online
- $539/month at 3 issues: Save 10%
- $499/month at 6 issues: Save 18%
- $449/month at 12 issues: Save 25%
- Half Page Ad – Vertical 10” high x 5” wide or Horizontal 10” wide x 5” high:
- $399/issue + online
- $349/month at 3 issues: Save 13%
- $329/month at 6 issues: Save 18%
- $299/month at 12 issues: Save 25%
- Quarter Page Ad– 5” high x 5” wide or 10” high x 2.437” wide:
- $249/issue + online
- $219/month at 3 issues: Save 12%
- $199/month at 6 issues: Save 20%
- $169/month at 12 issues: Save 40% (MOST POPULAR)
- 1/8 Page Ad – 5” high x 2.437” wide:
- $129/issue + online
- $116.50/month at 3 issues: Save 10%
- $99/month at 6 issues: Save 17%
- $79/month at 12 issues: Save 25%
- Spy Block – 2.5″ x 2.5″: $49
- Any size ad gets you social media shout outs and featured on hashtagwv.com on side widget and inside featured articles! We can link your ad to go directly to your website.
- Free feature on Bulletin Board (in-print, page 23. Post a special, an event, job hiring, or just say hello!
- Included feature on the Lewisburg Town Map, on pages 12 and 13. This map is excellent for tourists and locals! We have had lots of positive feedback!
- Have an upcoming event? We will plug it on 103.1FM and 95.3FM with our daily “Event Spotlight”!
HashtagWV.com AD RATES
$49.95/month or $39.95/month w/ auto renew.
$45: ad creation.
2017 DISTRIBUTION/DEADLINE DATES ARE 12 DAYS BEFORE ISSUE DATE:
JANUARY (Jan 2-30): HASHTAGWV #85. January 2-30 (Deadline: December 21) West Virginia Winter Music Festival (Formerly: Greenbrier Valley Winter Music Festival). MLK Weekend at Snowshoe. Beats on the Basin.
FEBRUARY (Jan 30-Feb 27): #86. Valentine’s Day, Polar Bear Plunge.
MARCH (Feb 27-April 3): #87. Celebrate 5 Years with HashtagWV, St. Patrick’s Day. Polar Bear Plunge. Homegrown Music Festival. Easter & Egg Hunts
APRIL (April 3-May 1): #88. Chocolate Festival. Earth Day Fest
MAY (May 1-29): #89. Show the Love Festival. Memorial Day Weekend. Alleghany Highlands Triathlon. Dandelion Festival.
JUNE (May 29-July 3): #90. Space Race Rumpus. Ronceverte River Festival. Good Earth Garden Series. Ivy Terrace Concert Series.
JULY (July 3-31): #91. Greenbrier Classic & Concert Series. Pearl S. Buck Birthplace Celebration. Little Levels Heritage Fair. Covington Cork & Pork Festival. Gran Fondo Alleghany. Wheels of Hope. GVT Art Auction. Pioneer Days in Marlinton. Fire on the Mountain Chili Cookoff.
AUGUST (July 31-August 28): #92. Lewisburg Literary Festival. WV State Fair. Taste of the Mountain Food & Jazz Festival. Camp Barefoot.
SEPTEMBER Aug 28-October 2): #92. Autumn Harvest Festival. Roadkill Cook-off.
OCTOBER (Oct 2-30): #93. Taste of our Town (T.O.O.T.). Greenbank Herb Fair. Arts and Craft Show at State Fair. Halloween. Run United Way. Zombie 5k
NOVEMBER (Oct 30-Nov 27): #94. Giving Thanks!!! Holiday Open House. Thanksgiving.
DECEMBER (Nov 27-Jan 1): #95. Holidays. New Year’s Eve 2018!!!! Winter Brewfest. Shanghai Parade.
“I love reading LBSPY. It has the most eye-catching photographs and most creative ad design. I can also always find new business or events happening around town. LBSPY is the most eye-opening entertainment newspaper,” – Eunice Wang, owner at China Palace. Lewisburg, WV. Read more hashtagwv.com/testimonials
BULLETIN BOARD: Just $20/month. If you’re already advertising w/ us, it’s TOTALLY FREE! This is a community board created for any Business Promotional Event or Coupon’ing, Rental Property, Help Wanted, Looking for Employment, Seeking a Band Member, For Sale, Yard Sale, Wish someone Happy Birthday, Dating, Congratulations on Winning a Game, Engagement, Anniversary, Job Promotion, College, Love, Thank you for your support, Happy Graduation, Get Well, Happy Holidays, etc