WHAT WE OFFER:
- SAVE!!! Save up to 40% off the regular price. Contact us for pricing! firstname.lastname@example.org
- GIVEAWAYS!!! Have something to raffle away? Let us know!
- HashtagWV City Paper is a controlled circulation paper, distributed at hundreds of documented distribution sites throughout southeast West Virginia and the Alleghany region of Virginia including over 30 street boxes. The paper encompasses a 90-mile radius (in addition to Charleston), centered in Lewisburg. HashtagWV’s circulation is audited and reflects an impressive pick-up rate of over 98% monthly.
- Total Monthly Circulation is 13,000 FREE, FULL-COLOR PAPERS ACROSS 13 COUNTIES!!! Pick-up rate: 98%
- Alleghany (VA)
- Bath (VA)
- Some places include CVS, Hog Wild BBQ, Cinema 8 Movie Theatre, The Greenbrier, Greenbrier Sporting Club, Greenbrier County Visitor’s Center, downtown WSS, Big Draft Brewing, Ace Hardware, 50 East, April’s Pizza, Food Lion, and Pinoy in WSS, Pocahontas County Visitor’s Center, Greenbrier Valley Airport, Walmarts in Lewisburg and Covington, gas stations, banks, retail shops, bars, and restaurants, Cucci’s in Covington, incl city paper racks at Shoneys, Carlito’s, and Applebees in Lewisburg, shops and restaurants in downtown Union, Greenville gas station, Stuart’s Smokehouse in Alderson, Dirt Bean and Tavern in Marlinton, Snowshoe Village, Tamarack in Beckley, downtown Hinton, and so much more! (Pictured above: Shell across from Walmart in Lewisburg).
48 city paper wire racks
and priority placement on shelves
- 10,500+ FOLLOWERS @hashtagwv on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok
- HASHTAGWV.COM Every in-print ad is featured 3x on hashtagwv.com each month.
- #1 in Google search result for “Lewisburg City Paper” and “WV City Paper”
- HASHTAGWV CITY PAPER is a high-quality print and online multimedia platform for all things in southern West Virginia as well as Alleghany and Bath counties.
- The editorial focus is local music, unique shopping, the arts, events, and food and drinks each month.
- Operating 24/7, HASHTAGWV CITY PAPER reaches 20,000 locals and visitors every month who are seeking relevant information about the region.
- In all the Right Places: HASHTAGWV is distributed free of charge in hundreds of locations that are hand-picked to maximize exposure to active adults. We constantly review the logistics of paper delivery and stops are audited monthly to ensure accuracy.
- Distribution Locations: (We reach our audience where they live, eat, shop, drink, play, and fill up their gas tank)
- State and County Visitor’s Centers
- Restaurants, Bars
- Coffee Shops
- Grocery Stores
- University Campuses
- Hotels and Airbnb’s
- Gas Stations
- Market Concentration: Circulation is concentrated in the population centers of southeastern West Virginia and the Alleghany region of Virginia. Distribution points are selected to ensure availability in locations rich with active adults seeking to find things to do.
- Successful advertisers with HASHTAGWV CITY PAPER understand the importance of presenting advertisements that demonstrate value to the readers. See our testimonials:hashtagwv.com/testimonials
- Demographics: Our audience is a diverse group of readers of all ages that eat, drink, shop, attend events, support the arts, stay in hotels, enjoy live music, live and spend their money locally, are visiting the area, and/or explore the outdoors. Ages range from youth to 99.
- Home delivery subscriptions.
- 300-500 unique visitors to hashtagwv.com everyday
- 13,000 free, full-color printed papers distributed monthly in the counties of Alleghany, Bath, Fayette, Greenbrier, Kanawha, Mercer, Monroe, Nicholas, Pocahontas, Raleigh, Randolph, Summers, and Tucker.
- 10,500+ followers on social media including instagram, facebook, twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn. @hashtagwv
- 6,500+ Instagram followers
- 4,002 Facebook fans
- 4,300 Facebook followers
- 442+ Twitter followers
- 150+ TikTok followers
- 400+ LinkedIn connections
- 2,437 Newsletter subscribers
- NEW! Text updates hashtagwv.com/text
GET NOTICED IN-PRINT & ONLINE!
Any size advertisement, your business is featured in all of the following ways:
Full-color print, 13,000 free papers across southern West Virginia and areas of Virginia
ALL in-print ads on hashtagwv.com (inside stories/events)
Lewisburg and White Sulphur Springs Town Map, in the middle of the printed paper
STAY UPDATED W/ HASHTAG LEWISBURG!
Thinking about advertising? Sign up today for the latest HashtagWV City Paper news!
HASHTAGWV CITY PAPER Publisher and Editor-in-Chief, Christina Entenmann-Edwards has been a Lewisburg, WV resident since September 2008. She was born and raised in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and is no stranger to hard work and the entrepreneurial spirit. In 2006, she graduated from Quinnipiac University (Hamden, Connecticut), Cum Laude, with a B.A. in History. In 2010, she graduated with an M.BA. from Liberty University (Lynchburg, Virginia). In February 2012, Christina launched the Hashtag Lewisburg City Paper as the area’s first full-color, free arts and entertainment tabloid in Greenbrier Valley. Christina is also a legal and identity benefits consultant at GoToChristina.com and works with individuals and companies to provide affordable voluntary benefits to their employees. Christina is currently enrolled in Leadership West Virginia class of 2021, which is an innovative program that grows, engages, and mobilizes leaders to ignite a life passion to move West Virginia forward. For more information about Christina, see the article by Diana Hunt: hashtagwv.com/mountain-scene-women-of-washington-street-the-woman-behind-hashtagwv-diana-hunt/
Download Templates Below (.pdf):
- HashtagWV Full Page Template
- HashtagWV Half Page Template
- HashtagWV Quarter Page Template
- HashtagWV Eight Page Template
“I love reading HashtagWV City Paper. It has the most eye-catching photographs and most creative ad design. I can also always find new business or events happening around town. HASHTAGWV is the most eye-opening entertainment newspaper,” – Eunice Wang, owner at China Palace. Lewisburg, WV. Read more hashtagwv.com/testimonials