Reaching 20,000 readers a month, HASHTAGWV is a free arts and entertainment tabloid dedicated to providing useful information in the areas of Greenbrier County, Pocahontas County, parts of Alleghany, Raleigh, and Monroe County, and more.
304-647-8253 or CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US NOW!
- HASHTAGWV has the second largest print and online multimedia platform in Greenbrier Valley. (second only to The Greenbrier Resort)
- HASHTAG is an online and print platform to all things in Greenbrier Valley.
- The editorial focus is local music, unique shopping, the arts, and excellent food and drink, each month.
- Operating 24/7, HASHTAG reaches 20,000 locals and visitors every month who are seeking relevant information about the region.
- Successful advertisers with HASHTAG understand the importance of presenting advertisements that demonstrate value to the readers. See our testimonials:hashtagwv.com/testimonials
- This radio station reaches Beckley, Greenbrier County, Monroe County, Summers County, and some of Mercer County!!!
- Our spotlight runs 3x a day (Monday-Friday) on Hot 95 WRLD, 95.3FM.
- WE PROMOTE YOUR EVENTS!!!!
- 300-500 unique visitors to hashtagwv.com everyday
- 7,000 printed papers distributed monthly in: Greenbrier County, Monroe County, Raleigh County, Pocahontas County, & Alleghany County, VA
- 8,750 followers on social media including instagram, facebook, twitter, pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- 4,300 Instagram followers instagram.com/hashtagwv
- 1,600 Facebook friends facebook.com/hashtagwv
- 2,200 Facebook fans facebook.com/LBSPYWVENTERTAINMENT
- 165+ Twitter followers twitter.com/hashtagwv
- 85+ Pinterest followers pinterest.com/LBSPY
- 400+ LinkedIn connections
WHO READS HASHTAGWV? PEOPLE ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR THINGS TO DO!
Places of distribution include: gas stations, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, boutiques, theaters, gyms, The Greenbrier, Greenbrier Sporting Club, Greenbrier Valley Airport, West Virginia Visitor’s Center on Highway I-64 in WSS, Greenbrier County Visitor’s Center, New River Community College, Osteopathic Medical School, Mercer County Visitor’s Center, Tamarak Visitor’s Center, and other high traffic areas.
With an emphasis on elegance and creativity, we create a meaningful way for our readers to appreciate the arts and culture.
Thinking about advertising with us? See our rates, publication/deadline dates, and general information at www.hashtagwv.com/advertise and email us: email@example.com
Christina Entenmann, Managing Editor.
ABOUT THE MANAGING EDITOR
LBSPY Editor-in-Chief, Christina Entenmann has been a Lewisburg, WV resident since September 2008. She was born and raised in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and is no stranger to hard work and the entrepreneur spirit. In 2006, she graduated from Quinnipiac University (Hamden, Connecticut), Cum Laude, with a bachelor’s in History and minor in German. In 2010, she graduated with an MBA (Masters in Business) from Liberty University (Lynchburg, Virginia). In February 2012, Christina launched the LBSPY publication as the first full color, free arts and entertainment tabloid in Greenbrier Valley. Most recently, Christina founded a non-profit organization called National Apprentice Day™. This program introduces America’s youth to various trades and work skills across the United States. Learn more at apprenticeday.org. For more information about Christina, visit ChristinaEntenmann.com
P.O. Box 744
Lewisburg, WV 24901