“We did a survey last year of our guests and many of them said they knew about our event, [Watoga Art in the Park], from Hashtag Lewisburg publication…exciting!” – Gail Hyer, Marketing Specialist at Pocahontas County Convention and Visitor’s Bureau. June 18, 2018.
“Your article featuring the Asylum’s Burger of the Week helped boost sales and draw attention to our ongoing burger specials. It’s clear that Hashtag Lewisburg is being used as a guide to what’s going on in Lewisburg. It’s definitely the “Social Newspaper.” Christina does an excellent job! – Paula Marie Thomas, Asylum manager. October 24, 2017.
YOUR FREE CITY PAPER!
For over 6 years, we provide news, music, and arts information in 5+ counties in WV and VA. Monthly, we distribute 7,000 FREE, FULL-COLOR papers.
Reaching 20,000 readers a month, HASHTAGWV is a free arts and entertainment tabloid dedicated to providing useful information in the areas of Greenbrier County, Pocahontas County, parts of Alleghany, Raleigh, and Monroe County, and more.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- SAVE!!! Save up to 40% off regular price. See pricing at hashtagwv.com/advertise.
- GIVEAWAYS!!! Have something to raffle away? Let us know!
- 7,000 FREE, FULL-COLOR PAPERS ACROSS 5+ COUNTIES!!! We are available in all high traffic locations in these areas across 5+ counties incl hotels, CVS, Cinema 8 Theatre, The Greenbrier, Greenbrier Sporting Club, Greenbrier Valley Airport, Walmarts in Lewisburg and Covington, gas stations, banks, retail shops, bars, and restaurants, incl city paper racks at Shoneys, Del Sol, Carlito’s, and Applebees in Lewisburg. (Pictured above: Shell across from Walmart in Lewisburg).
25 city paper wire racks
and on shelves
- 8,750+ FOLLOWERS @hashtagwv on instagram, twitter, facebook, snapchat
- HASHTAGWV.COM Every in-print ad is featured 3x on hashtagwv.com each month.
304-647-8253 or CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US NOW!
- HASHTAGWV has the second largest print and online multimedia platform in Greenbrier Valley. (second only to The Greenbrier Resort)
- HASHTAG is an online and print platform to all things in Greenbrier Valley.
- The editorial focus is local music, unique shopping, the arts, and excellent food and drink, each month.
- Operating 24/7, HASHTAG reaches 20,000 locals and visitors every month who are seeking relevant information about the region.
- Successful advertisers with HASHTAG understand the importance of presenting advertisements that demonstrate value to the readers. See our testimonials:hashtagwv.com/testimonials
- 300-500 unique visitors to hashtagwv.com everyday
- 7,000 printed papers distributed monthly in: Greenbrier County, Monroe County, Raleigh County, Pocahontas County, & Alleghany County, VA
- 8,750 followers on social media including instagram, facebook, twitter, pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- 4,300 Instagram followers instagram.com/hashtagwv
- 1,600 Facebook friends facebook.com/hashtagwv
- 2,200 Facebook fans facebook.com/LBSPYWVENTERTAINMENT
- 165+ Twitter followers twitter.com/hashtagwv
- 85+ Pinterest followers pinterest.com/LBSPY
- 400+ LinkedIn connections
WHO READS HASHTAGWV? PEOPLE ARE ACTIVELY LOOKING FOR THINGS TO DO!
Places of distribution include: gas stations, hotels, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, boutiques, theaters, gyms, The Greenbrier, Greenbrier Sporting Club, Greenbrier Valley Airport, West Virginia Visitor’s Center on Highway I-64 in WSS, Greenbrier County Visitor’s Center, New River Community College, Osteopathic Medical School, Mercer County Visitor’s Center, Tamarak Visitor’s Center, and other high traffic areas.
With an emphasis on elegance and creativity, we create a meaningful way for our readers to appreciate the arts and culture.
Thinking about advertising with us? See our rates, publication/deadline dates, and general information at www.hashtagwv.com/advertise and email us: email@example.com
Christina Entenmann, Managing Editor.
ABOUT THE MANAGING EDITOR
LBSPY Editor-in-Chief, Christina Entenmann has been a Lewisburg, WV resident since September 2008. She was born and raised in Fairfield County, Connecticut, and is no stranger to hard work and the entrepreneur spirit. In 2006, she graduated from Quinnipiac University (Hamden, Connecticut), Cum Laude, with a bachelor’s in History and minor in German. In 2010, she graduated with an MBA (Masters in Business) from Liberty University (Lynchburg, Virginia). In February 2012, Christina launched the LBSPY publication as the first full color, free arts and entertainment tabloid in Greenbrier Valley. Most recently, Christina founded a non-profit organization called National Apprentice Day™. This program introduces America’s youth to various trades and work skills across the United States. Learn more at apprenticeday.org. For more information about Christina, visit ChristinaEntenmann.com
P.O. Box 744
Lewisburg, WV 24901